Efficient Oil and Propane Furnace Installations in PA and DE
If you’ve noticed a gradual increase in heating oil or propane costs over the years in your Pennsylvania or Delaware home, chances are you could save big with a high-efficiency furnace installation. Over time, efficiency of forced hot air systems decline, leaving you spending a fortune for even affordably priced home heating oil and propane.
In addition to saving on heating fuel, you’ll reduce the frequency of paying for repairs and service. Whether your furnace is new or old, make sure to take care of it with annual preventative maintenance to keep it running smoothly and efficiently for years. Consider upgrading your oil or propane furnace this year with Ferro Fuel Oil, your local and trusted furnace installation contractors.
How to Determine if Your Furnace Needs Replacing
There are a few tell-tale signs that your heating oil or propane furnace could use a new replacement. Here are a few of the warnings that it may be time to schedule your furnace replacement installation with the energy experts at Ferro Fuel Oil:
- You are paying too much for home heating oil or propane
- You have to deal with recurring breakdowns and repairs throughout the winter
- Some rooms in your home are much warmer or much colder than others
- Your oil- or propane-fired furnace is more than 12 years old
- You notice clunking sounds or suspicious smells coming from your furnace
Do any of the above signs sound familiar to you? If so, contact Ferro Fuel Oil to get a free equipment quote and schedule your new, high-efficiency oil or propane furnace installation today. You’ll be glad you did!