Reliable, affordable propane is a multi-faceted fuel that can efficiently power a wide range of residential appliances throughout the year for your convenience. We offer propane gas delivery to homeowners in our service area for heating each winter and appliance operation for year-round energy use.
Propane can be used for all of the following:
- Hot Water
- Cooking Stoves
- Gas Grills
- Space Heaters
- Clothes Dryers
- Pool Heaters
- …and more!
Did you know?
- As a burned fuel, propane meets all clean air energy standards put forth by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), making it safe and environmentally friendly.
- Almost 90% of the propane used in the United States is produced domestically; minimal dependence on foreign suppliers means that reliability is very high and cost is lower than many other common fuel types.
- The average home can benefit from an energy savings of $500-$1,000 annually by switching from electricity to this convenient fuel!
- Propane is one of the lightest and cleanest-burning of all fossil fuels.
- More than 14 million families in the U.S. rely on propane for residential heating needs.
Our certified technicians are skilled in installing and servicing all types of propane equipment. Are you looking to make the switch from electric heat or fuel oil to propane for your home energy needs? Call us, your home energy efficiency experts, today at (610) 485-1356 to find out more information.